My Music

Saturday, June 21, 2014

What's on my mind? I don't mind....

What's on my mind?

A girl

There this girl i like alot...

And i mean alot

This girl meant alot to me

Important to me

Somehow, we have this 'click'

Where we can talk about anything

We can crack up a joke

Gossip

Everything

I feel comfortable around her

I feel happy when i see her

There were many of our friends thought

That we are together

We are close

Very close

They say we look perfect together

Mostly my friends said that

I really wanted to be with her

Really wanted to be there for her

No matter what

If she has some difficulties shes facing

I don't mind about it

As long im there by her side

As long im with her

I don't want her to bear that alone

I want to overcome it with her

Protect her

Guide her

Care her

To me, she is important to me

That is what's on my mind

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened