My Music

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

This feeling...Once again...

This feeling has been coming out frequently

Why?

I don't even know myself, why.

Don't even know the cause

Don't even know how it happen

What fears me, is how this feeling come about

How did it appear in my life?

What trigger this feeling?

I don't even know how nor why

Can't really explain about it

Can't really describe how it feels

But, this feeling comes and goes

But so, its being to frequent these past weeks

Couldn't sleep well

Couldn't eat well

Mind not thinking straight

Can't concentrate nor focus

Whats the reason?

This feeling... Once again

This feeling, what is it?

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened