My Music

Sunday, June 22, 2014

The Path....

Things i do, path i chose

Theres always a reason

But, i never regret them

Whatever i've decided

Whatever i've chosen

I never regret about it

There's this path that i had chosen

A path where it leads me to someone special

To me

It leads me to this special girl

A girl who i really like

I've decide to take this path where i know its gonna be worthwhile for me

I don't mind going through with this path

As long i'm going through the same path as she is

I don't care what lies ahead

As long i'm with her

Through thick and thin

I've been through it before

And i don't mind going through it again

As long its with her

The path

Where i want to be wherever she is

Whenever she needs it

The path will lead me there

Will lead me straight to her

I don't mind

I don't mind at all



No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened