My Music

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Being me? J to the Y

This feeling,

Is getting much more intense

Day by day

Why?

Because i was born that way

Or maybe its natural to feel that way?

Am i being to obvious?

Am i that type?

I know myself

I tend to get jealous or envious easily

Cause maybe i feel inferior?

Or im scared at something?

But i know

When i feel that way

Means i care about it

Care about that someone

Till it could make me feel that way

Scared to lose her

Scared to think about it

I know when i get jealous

It means, she meant alot to me

Till i feel it

I can't stop thinking about it

I'm being to obvious

I feel soo stupid now




No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened