My Music

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Trust...Friends...Brothers...

Trust...Friends...Brothers...

They are all link together

Why is that?

Firstly, we meet people

New people, wherever we go

Either friend introduce or from studies or from our working place

From there we gain new friends

We may have many friends in our life

But, are they trustworthy?

We may have many friends, but only a few that we only can trust

From that trust, friends become best friends

From best friends to close friends

From close friends to brothers/sisters

I have a few friends that i trust

I call them my brothers

Brothers who i trust with my life

Nick,Zhenyu,Simon

These 3 are my brothers who i trust the most

Without fail, i ask for advice, guidance from them

And vice versa

We help each other out

Like how a family work

Whether school problem, university life problem, money problem, family problem, personal problem..

Any problem, no matter what it is, we help out each other

We share our darkest, deepest secrets with each other as well.

This shows how much we trust each other

Yes, we may have many friends, but how many are our true friends...

Im happy that i have them

Who i can call them my brothers...

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened