My Music

Saturday, June 7, 2014

What Am I...Who Am I...To You... Part 1 - Family

What Am I...

Who Am I...To You...

What am i to my friends?

What am i to my family?

A mere tool to be used?

A mere object?

Or am i human to you?

Who am i?

I'm just a simple, normal boy who is living with his parents

The youngest one in the family

And the only son

A bearer to the sir name 'Lim'

The only boy whos gonna carry the 'Lim' sir name through my coming generations

Am i a tool?

At the age of 23, i know im not getting any younger

Living with an average family who i truly love, care and respect

Pressure is upon me as im the only 'boy' in the whole Lim family, bearing that name alone.

As a son,

Being responsible to pass down tradition,culture and values of the family to my future generations

Should i consider myself lucky?

Should i consider myself special?

Unique?

My life with my family is a blessing from heaven

A loving , caring dad who support me, and gives me advises and his teachings when i need it or when i don't

A sweet, loving mom who takes care of me for my entire life with her beautiful love of a mom could give

Two wise sisters to guide me and show me how to enjoy life

Who am i?

Just a boy who enjoy living the life

Playing games, sports with friends

Eat vast food

Enjoying the life the way he wanted it to be

The way he thought it will be

A boy who loves to be around friends

A boy who loves to be around with his family

A boy who love to be around to his loves one

A simple minded boy who loves to make people laugh

A happy go lucky boy who loves to see people smile

A funny boy who loves to make people happy



What am i?





No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened