My Music

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

This Feeling...

This feeling...

I don't know how or know what is this 'feeling' im feeling right now

It come and goes as it pleased

It makes me think unreasonable things

It makes me feel uncomfortable as well

All i know that this 'feeling' will come when i don't want it to be there

This 'feeling' makes me sad

Makes me mad

Sometimes makes me feel uncertain about something

It makes feel that i'm gonna lose something or feel that its beyond reach

It makes me feel....weird

I really don't know how to explain it

Don't know what is this 'feeling' as well

It beyond explainable yet hard to describe

This feeling...What could it be?

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened