My Music

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

A girl where I don't mind going through with her

As said before,

I have alot of things on my mind

And 1 of it

Is her

I kept on thinking about her

How is she doing

What is she doing

Is she in a moody mood?

Happy mood?

I kept on thinking about these of her

Why?

Cause, it shows how much i care

And how much i like her

Been by her side

Always been there

Waiting

Waiting for her

And will wait till she accepts

A path i chosen

A decision i made

A promise to her i won't walk away

A girl who i really don't mind going through obstacles

As long i'm there for her

Go through with her together

I don't mind if im being kept in the shadows

I don't mind if she mingle around

As long i know how she feels about me

As long she is happy

As long she smile

As long we are there for each other

That's all it matters to me

A path, a decision, a promise

I've decided

Cause...

Shes the one for me

-Signing off- Lemon

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened