My Music

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Reason...Why I Stay Back.

I've been staying back at uni till very late for quite some time

Wondering why?

Few reasons to be exact

1. My dad ask me to stay at uni as much as possible as to socialize

2. And to use their facilities

3. My dad said to spend their electricity bills and to save ours =w=

4. Able to do my assignments as i can't focus at home

5. Need some me-time

But the main reason is this

6. Her

I stay back cause i wanted to

Wait for her till she finishes her class

Doesn't matter till what time

I'll still wait

Every time i see her

I feel happy

I feel motivated to do my things

When she is around i feel that i can be myself

Just by seeing her

Her smile

Hearing her laughter

Makes me want to stay back a little longer

Just to enjoy the moment

I have found a reason to stay back at uni

And that's 'her'


No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened