My Music

Monday, June 9, 2014

A story, never written...

A story...

I've always wanted to write a story, or we can say, a book.

I have many ideas in mind where i tend to fantasize it

How the story goes

Who's the main character(s) ?

Plot?

Moral values

And what so interesting about it.

Whats the story teaches us about

Everything...

But, i tend to forget them

Forget how the story goes

Forget what was it about

Now there's 3 stories on my mind

Whether which will i write about

Both mostly have the same set of style of story telling

Theme? Maybe the same

But all i know both have different sets of values in each of them


No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened