My Music

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

My Life...My Past... - Part 1

My Life, My Past

My past, i couldnt say it is interesting

Not entertaining anyway

A little introduction about me

Born on 11th of November 1991

The youngest of the family

And also the only boy/son of the family

Now currently 23 years old (2014)

Studying degree in Mass Comm

My past life was a journey for me

Why is that?

I've been ups and downs

Been through many tough obstacles to be where i am today

My primary school days, were just a blissful memories where i don't remember much

All i can remember, thats where my life starts

My secondary school life was exciting yet many painful memories to recalled

Why?

My life at that time were't happy at all

Been through rough experiences

Been through painful feelings

Been through unsuccessful relationships

Let's begin with my life when i was in Form 1

Was in the 3rd best class during that year, was happy about it though

Met my 1st few friends who i could call my new family

That's when i met my 1st brother, Zhenyu

2 sisters, Gloria and Kanya

And my best buddy, Navin

5 of us were the best in the class

Where we were very active, in everything

School projects, assignments, activities and many more

We literally did everything together

They were my family

That year was also the year where i started to act,

In was between students in our class

And we won 1st, that was the 1st time i felt how it be like to win.

Everything change when i was in Form 2

Different class, with different people

New faces, new friends to get to know

And that's when i met my 2nd brother, Simon

My life during this year was entertaining as our class was named the nosiest class of all Form 2

Cause, in our class, we had many class clowns, and i was 1 of them

Class filled with 30 students, all with different personality, but mixed well with each other

We enjoyed, we laughed, we giggled and we smiled

And my family expanded

I had my 1st relationship during that year...

My 1st ever in my life

I remembered when i celebrated my birthday with my new family at my new house (currently staying)

And she was there to celebrate this special occasion with me

We were happy, enjoyed each other company.

It turn out well at the beginning

But as months passed by us

Everything changed

Our feelings for each other weren't there anymore

It was fading

And we decided to end it

Can't be blame, as we were still 'kids' at that time

That year was also the year where i 1st started joining the drama club and represent my school in drama competitions

And won 1st on our 1st competition...Happy yet shocked

Also when i was in PRS, student counseling staff.




No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened