My Music

Friday, June 20, 2014

Thanks...

I wanted to say thanks to her

Because, shes the only 1 who could

Ease my mind

Calm me down

Relax my body

Today, i had the most biggest event that i ever emceed

Last night, 1 day before the event

I was nervous

I was stress

I was not thinking straight

But after chatting with her

Talking with her

Listening to her voice

It calms me down

She makes me feel relax

With motivation words

Encouragements

I feel happy yet i lose the stress thinking about today

Today, before the event

Called her 1 last time

Just to ease up a little

Had a short conversation

I feel much more better

Confident

Thanks to her

I would not be where i stand now without her

Thanks, Jess

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened