My Music

Thursday, June 19, 2014

What Am I...Who Am I...To You... Part 2 - Friends

What Am I...

Who Am I...To You...

What am i to my friends?

What am i to my family?

A mere tool to be used?

A mere object?

Or am i human to you?

Who am i?

I'm just a simple, normal boy

With a weak body

Not much stamina

Not good with sports

But, all i know

I'm good at counseling my friends

I'm good at making people laugh

I'm good at making people to be happy

Help them

Be there for them

But,what am i to my friend?

A boy who you can easily bully?

A boy who you can talk bad about him?

Or a boy who you can challenge and you know you will win

And embarrass him?

I may be that boy

I'm naive

Easily convince

Easily manipulated

Easily cheated

Am i a friend who you will use for your own selfish needs

And just dump me one side once you are done with it?

I can be a good friend

And also your worst nightmare if you pissed me off

I'm a great listener and a great adviser

Up to you to accept my advice, its up to you

I'm a guy who will help my friends in need

I will be there to support

I will be there to guide

I may not be a good leader

But, i can be a great example

Am i just your entertainment tool?

Use me while you can and just leave me one side when you don't need it?

Crawl back to me when you are desperate?

I'm no tool to you

I'm a human with a small heart

A kind soul

Now tell me

What Am I...Who Am I...To You...

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened