My Music

Friday, July 4, 2014

With You, I Cry With You

When you try not to look at me

Scared that i'll see you hurting

You're not hiding anything

And frankly it got me worried

I know you

I keep my promises, I'm fighting for you

You're not alone

I'll listen till your tears give up

You're safe and sound

I swear that i won't let you down

What's hurting you

I feel it too

I mean it when i say

With you, i cry with you

I'm not going anywhere

I just hate yo see you like this

I will be there

Keeping inside won't fix it

I can't give you every answer

But i wanna hear everything you wanna tell me

You need love tough enough to count on

So here i am


No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened