My Music

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Looking Back

As my feet touch the ground

Moving endlessly

I'm nearly there

Where i wanted to be

I look back

Letters, words

Fading away

I'm nearly there

I was always a dreamer

Looking

Searching

For answers

Down in the cracks of my mind

It pushes it further

As i think more

As i move more

I wanna be the one standing out in the crowd

Being the one that my mom will be proud of

Being the one where you could only see me

As your one and only

Ignore the others

Only two of us

Used to think i was closer to you

But i got soo much to go

And when i finally get there

I have soo much to tell

I got my chest out

Wanted to tell you how much i feel

As i reach closer

Looking back

All the things i've done

Just to get to where you're at

As my feet touches down

Moving rightfully to you

Nearly there

Love is at the end of my journey

And theres where you at

Looking back

Wanting something soo bad

But the one thing i can't have

And you don't know how hard it is

Just to live every day hoping

Things gonna change

Looking back

Hoping and Waiting

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened