My Music

Monday, July 14, 2014

Not in the right mind

Not in the right mind these past few weeks

Been thinking alot

That "feeling"

Has come back again

Is it natural to feel that way?

Is is natural to feel weird?

I just know that, yes

I'm jealous

I wonder why

Because i felt that i'm useless?

Because i felt that i'm just been thinking too much?

Or because i felt that my presence slowly disappearing from her?

I sometimes feel that i no longer being needed

I sometimes feel that i've been replace

Feel that my presence no longer there

I miss those days where we were chatting happily

Without thinking much

Without caring what others think

As we have our own world

And we were the only 2 person in it

I miss where we laugh

I miss where i call her just to comfort her

I miss where i will always be there when she needed it

I don't know, maybe i'm thinking too much

Maybe i'm just being me

Maybe i'm just being a normal typical boy

Both of us are close

And i don't want to break that

And i don't want to LOSE her

Cause she's my everything

I feel complete when shes around

Shes important to me

And now, all i know

Is just that i have to wait

Wait for the time

I don't mind

Cause i know

Its gonna be worthwhile

But what i'm afraid

Is between the waiting session

That's what i'm afraid now.

I don't want to lose her

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened