My Music

Thursday, July 3, 2014

I Can't Speak

Turn around and fix your eye in my direction

I can't speak

I can't make a sound

Somehow to capture your attention

But, i'm staring at perfection

That is you

You are the perfection i see

Take a look at me so you can see

How beautiful you are

How innocent you are

I was broke and abandoned

You are an angel

Making all the impossibles seem possible to me

You are my confident

I can't pretend I wasn't terrified to meet you

I saw my life flash right before my very eyes

And i knew just what we'd turn into

I was hoping that you could see

What i'm seeing right now

I want to be the one for you

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened