My Music

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Something On My Mind

Settle me down, cover me up and cuddle me in

Lie down with me, and hold me in your arms

I'm falling for your eyes, your smile

But they don't know me yet

And with a feeling, I'm in love now

Settle down with me and i will be your safety

Your shelter and your comfort

You'll be my lady

And the only one for me

I was made to keep your body warm

But, im tend to be cold as the wind blows

Please hold me in your arms

You are the one i've been feeling everything

From like to love

From trust to faith

I guess that's how i know you

So i hold you close to help you. be there for you

Guide you

I want to be with you

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened