My Music

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

6th day...

Been photographer and videographer

For the past 6 days

Been attending events after events after events

From Uni event to neighbor event to personal event

Being a photographer was never an easy job

Strained my legs

Over stretched my arms

Eyes were sore just from looking through the lens

Been taking alot of photos

Some were satisfying shot

Some were not








My motto will always be

Taking shots of smiles and happiness

Of people

Regardless

Their size

Their gender

Their race

Their belief

I will still take their pictures

And that will always be my motto

My theme

But there is 1 person

Who fit that description perfectly

That person really brought the true meaning of what is happiness

What is a "smile" meant to be

Throughout the whole session

This few pics of her

Bring me back to why i love photography

And the reason why i still take photos









But my favorite of all

Is this





No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened