My Music

Sunday, July 6, 2014

She always look beautiful, to me

There's this girl who i like

She always look beautiful

To me, everyday i see her

When she's around

Its hard for me to look away

As she dazzle away

I try to find words that i could say

And i don't lie

Every time i leave, i feel grey

Another day without seeing her

It feels like a blade cutting me through

When she call me

My hearts stop beating

When i see her

My mind gone blank

When i try to talk

My tummy is being filled with butterflies

She look soo beautiful

Everytime i see her

It's like every time i turn around

I see her face

The thing i miss

Is walking up next to her

When i look into her eyes

I wish i could stay

She always look beautiful, to me

Waiting


No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened