My Music

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

I don't think

I don't think

I will ever meet someone

That could really compare to you

I could see all sorts of people

And no matter who they are or what they say

They can't capture my attention

The way you can

They don't make me laugh

Quite as genuinely as how you make me laugh

You should know how worthy

And valuable you are

To me

If someone

Isn't treating you like you deserve

I will treat you like a princess

If i have the power

To make you smile

I have the power

To make you be happy

I won't promise to be yours forever

Because i won't live that long

But

Let me be yours for as long as i live

Some said

When you find someone

That makes your heart skip a beat

Stop the search

And take the risk

And i have found you


No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened