My Music

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Promise You

When things you see around you

Bring tears to you

Secrets and Lies that surround you

I'll be your strength

Your hope

Keeping your faith when it's gone

The one you should have call

Was just standing here all along

Waiting

And I will

Take you in my arms

Hug you

Hold you

Right where you belong

Till the day my life is through

This I promise you

Love you forever

Give you my word

Give you my heart

I know you will never hurt me

And i will never hurt you

Put your trust

Faith

In me

I won't leave you

I won't walk away

This i promise you

Just close your eyes

Every loving day

This feeling won't go away

As i promise you

I will be there for you

When i hear your call

How many times i fall

I will run to you

And be there for you

I will be the one

To hug you

To hold you

To read you

To be there for you

Every word i say is true

This i promise you

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened