My Music

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Shrek 3 And Some New Stuff

Today,me,my mom and my sis went to watch movie at Jaya Jusco after fetching my sis from the bus station...We watch Shrek 3...We bought the 5.20pm show
The Ticket

We had plenty time before we can enter the cinema...Soo,my sis,as usual,gave my dad allowence...She also gave me...hehe...Later,we went to a shop to buy a new DVD machine....Then,it was time for our show...My dad went back,cause he dont like to see shows in the cinema...Soo,we went in and took our seat...The show was FANTASTIC!!!It was funny,exciting and well,i forgotten what to say...hehe.But,the baby is sooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!I think you guys better see it,you wont regret it...Well,after the show,my mom,my sis and i went shopping...It was a Sale....Soo everything was cheap...My mom bought some new socks and bought 2 new clothes for my dad...My sis did not buy anything....As for me,i bought new boots...xD


New Things...

You guy sure sure will be surprise when i say this,except for Evonne...Damn!!!
Well,during the time when me and Simon were watching movie,my dad went to buy a 40 Inch LCD Wide Flat Screen TV...xD
The TV!!!
As i mentioned just now,i bought a new boots....I bought the boots cause my old one burst already...and it looks like this,
My Old Boots
The Hole
My NEW Boots!!!
Oh ya,went my dad bought the Tv,he recieve a free mp3
The MP3

Lastly,my ball was a mess.It was filled with dirt,mud and alot of scratches....
The Ball(If you want to see this ball in good condition,go and and see at "The 1st Week At Exam")

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened