My Music

Friday, May 18, 2007

Something Funny....I Think...

Well,we have English class before our school end.....Soo,as we enter the class,our english teacher ask us to copy some question on the blackboard.....Well,its sounds easy,but it was a lot of work to copy....Even the blackboard have no space to write and she continue on the whiteboard behind the room....OMG!!!Soo much work to do!!!
Evonne
Evonne and Jia Liang

Jia Liang Sleeping In Class

Well,as we copy,Sheena,me and Jia Liang were talking while copying....We were talking about some teacher that think shes good in everything.....Soo our chat was like this,

Sheena:That teacher is a MORON!!!
Me and Jia Liang:Yaloh
Then Evonne Over Heard
Evonne:Yes,I Am?
Me and Jia Liang:(Say At The Same Time)Yes,You Are!!!
Evonne:A Model?
Me and Jia Liang:(Say Thing)No,A Moron!!!

Then,she got mad and she continue writting......Soo me,Sheena and Jia Liang laugh until we cant write
Don't Be Mad Evonne....It Was Just A Joke!!!

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened