My Music

Sunday, May 13, 2007

A Rainy Day And The Soya Bean Maker Machine...And Stress

Well today i thought it was going to be a summer day but in the end...it wasn't.....it turn out is going to be a rainy day....................it was very WINDY before it rain

Bamboo Tree Before The Wind Blow

Well,my parents were making soya bean with the SOYA BEAN MAKER...We got that maker using my parents BonusLink Card Points...We were lucky that we got this machine...While making it the wind started to blow down the trees.............

Look How Strong Is The Wind.....

Soo,my mom were busy making the soya bean......

The Soya Bean Maker Machine

It took her only few hours to make it cause the machine also grind the bean n help u heat it.....Man!!!This machine is good.....Then,its finally done...

The Soya Bean.......

Anyway,i have alot of stress today from my dad......He say 'If You Don't Do Well In Your Studies,No MORE online For You And PS2'...This Stress me out,now i know how Sheena feel.....It likes,im in jail and his the officer that torture me........I feel like killing myself but then he is still my dad........I try my best but he still don't believe me!!!!I feel like shutting my ears shut tight and yell SHUT UP!!!Haiz...life is soo terrible..............Man,his annoying!!!!Yet disturbing!!!But,i still LOVE him as my dad





No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened