My Music

Thursday, May 31, 2007

To Mid Valley With Simon

3 days ago,me and Simon went to Mid Valley to watch a movie,although my right foot was injured.As we are on the way to the mall,we spotted a car from TV3....
My Injured Right Feet!

The TV3 Car

We went to watch Pirates Of The Caribbean At World's End....It was soooo INTERESTING!!!
The Ticket(Sorry For The Blur Picture)

We laugh,cry and feel excited by the show....After the show we went shopping.I don't think this are what boys do most...But,we went to shop for our things...But in the end,we could not find anything that suits us....xD...Then,we went back...While on the way back,my mom ask my dad to stop at Econsave,cause she want to buy something....Soo,we waited for her...But Simon was kinda late...because he have tuition....We did not even had lunch yet...Whiile waiting for my mom,we went to buy kayaballs and i went to buy waffle
Simon
Me
After that,my parents use our old house way to go back to Sg.Long...We stopped at a fruit stall to buy bananas while we were on the way...Then,we reach back....Well,i think this time kinda sound boring...xD...Nevermind....next time i try my best to make it much better....

The Bananas And The Kayaballs


No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened