My Music

Friday, June 8, 2007

Im Evil,Or Not?But I Feel Evil!

Im kinda feel evil its like Peter from Spiderman 3 become EVIL when he wear the spidey suit when it been posses by a black sticky goo....
Being Taken Over By Evil!!!
The Evil!!!

Im now like criticising my friends and my family...I feel BAD about it...Well,if i say something that hurt your feelings or anything else,im SORRY!!!If that doesn't work,put a sock in it!!!I say sorry is enough...At least i say sorry from the bottom of my heart....


Am I Evil?

Am i evil for believing what i do?
Am i evil for not agreeing with you?
Can't i be right and you wrong,
maybe your weak and im strong

Am i evil for having dark skin?
Am i evil for not being your twin?
Can't i be white and you black,
maybe i have what you lack.

am i evil for not being like you?
am i evil for being a nail... and u a screw?
Can't i be the screw and you the nail
maybe i'll succeed and where you fail
maybe your the evil one and im the good
and
ur the one whos misunderstood.



Evil!

Once you were civil
Until desire brought upon evil
For the sake and love of wealth
You hit good people below the belt

Don't you know what I already know?
All substantial material will come and go!

Evil is the enemy and is envious
Evil is vengeful and vicious
Evil is ill, immoral and inauspicious
Evil is loathsome and lawlessly ludicrous

Once you were civil
Until desire brought upon evil
You conceal, steal and kill
To round up your shady deals

I do not wish to intrude
Neither do I wish to be rude
But did you know as you should
That evil will never conquer the good


Feeling Evil

Evil on a night like this
Evil tasting like a twisted wish
Evil paralized upon the ground
Evil tates the tears of fear
Evil tainted sounds of cheer
Evil dripping down; your blood of hate
Evil tearing down your helpless fate
Evil swears that by the night's end
Evil won't say it was all pretend
Evil because Death will follow you
Evil until full content
Evil pleasured to full extent




No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened