My Music

Sunday, May 6, 2007

The Trip To Singapore....

Well,this time i will talk about my trip to Singapore....Here it goes,it was 3p.m n the bus still haven't arrive,my parents and i were waitin like hell...soo, my mom went 2 the toilet like all the time....while i sit with my dad...at 5pm,the bus arrive....FINALLY...n we r off 2 go...We reach there at 9pm n my 2 sister were waitin 4 us......They fetch us to the hotel tat we r goin 2 stay...the hotel name is M Hotel known as Millenium Hotel...the manager of tis hotel is my eldest sister husband...COOL right....we stay there for free....Well,we reach the hotel nearly 11pm,so we all went to take a nap... M Hotel...

The next day,my parents and i went shopping at the FAMOUS ORCHARD ROAD...at there,we bought alot of clothes,we spend the whole day there...phew...wat a tirin day....At night,my sis and her husband took us to a very famous Chinese Restaurant...YUMMY!!!We enjoy the food there....

This is where we eat

Cold Crab From Left:Melvin,The Manager Of M Hotel and My Sis Husband
Celine,My Sis

We eat crab that was steamed,then they were froze with FREEZING cold water....It's soooo
DELICIOUS!!!

The next day,it was my sister registration day...it means that when you get married,u have to sign a contract of agreement.....

My Parents Are Waiting For The Registration
Guy......(In Melvin House)

Registration Time....Theres Melvin Dad Wearing
White...
My Dad (Wearing Yellow)
Registration In Progress...Shh!!!
Saying The Vows...
From Left:Melvin's Mom,My Mom
and My Younger Sis(Registration Still In Progress)

Putting On The Wedding Ring...Aww~!!!
Look At Their Ring....Is A Matching...But Is Hard To See
Saying Their Love To Each Other...

Well,The Next Pic Not Allowed To Put...Is A Kissing Part...(Dad Don't Allowed)
Well,Thats The End Of It....


Then,we had l,unch at a Chinese Restaurant...with Mel's(Melvin) Family........

That's me(left ) playin with my sis phone..She is on the right....

The next day,we left Singapore.....well i miss Singapore sooo much cause of the food...hehe....

This Is The Bus That We Took

1 comment:

babyeve said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened