My Music

Friday, May 11, 2007

The 1st Week Of Exam....

I hata exam....xD...well today we had ekonomi 2....Guess what,the paper have 5 question and we had to pick 3...but i did all ...yup ALL of them...Well i hope my ekonomi teacher give me extra credits...
Me....In A Sad Expression

Well,after school my dad usually fetch me,Sheena and Rezwa home...but today i did not see my dad in the car driving,instead is a woman driving.....Its was my mom...Well,Finally my dad let her drive...soo after my mom fetch us back,my dad and her went out...soo im alone at home...as asual,i went to take my bath...then i went to play the pc..then i heard the door open...i thought it was a thief....but it was my god-bro...Sheena says his cute and handsome but mature looking..actually hes not mature looking....and in his hand he was holding a plastic bag...and he give it to me...soo i quickly see was inside and it was a.......
BALL!!!

Wow!!!Finally..I have my own ball...thnx bro....I was soo Happy until i accidently kick it and hits the table with a EXPENSIVE vase on it...OMG!!!!The vase was shaking...but LUCKY it did not drop...Well i learnt my lesson.. not to kick the ball at home.......xD



No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened