My Music

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

What I Know...About Myself...

What I know about myself?

I know i'm weak and fragile

Why?

I have a weak body and i mean physically.

A body like mine, tend to cause me to think a lot.

"Why do i have this body?"

"Why am i like this?"

Lack in stamina

Lack in weight

Lack in height

That's what i know about my body.

I tend to have stomach problems

At random times

At times when im nervous

At times when i have anxiety

At times when i meet the girl i like.

That's what i know about my body condition.

What I know about myself?

I know i have a weak mindset

A mind that would make me give up on things easily

A mind that would try to gives me dilemma...a lot

My mind makes me to lose focus a lot.

Im not smart nor dumb

At least i have common sense

And common knowledge

That's what i know about my mind

I tend to give up things that i couldn't possibly do

Or things i couldn't finish it

I always have no logic sense

Nor able to figure out things quickly

What i know about me?

But...

All I know that,

I think about others

I think how others feel

My mind will tend to entertain those in need

Those who need appreciation

Those who need help

Those who need love

My mind loves to help people

I know my personality very well

I know i'm friendly

I know i love to help others

I know i care for others

I know i'm fun to be with

I know i'm funny as well.

What i know about me?

I know i was born into this world to change those around me

I want to make those around me to be happy

But what do i get in return?

Its simple, a smile.

A smile will do fine with me.

Thats the reward i get in return and that i accept

And that's What I Know about Me...

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened