My Music

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Weakness & Strengths

Weakness...

Everyone has a weakness or more...

Nobody is perfect in this world....

When someone said that they are perfect, i could said its a lie...

Why is it a lie? I tend to ask them, "What makes you think that you are perfect?"

Body? Face? Size? Personality? or your Smile?

These answers tend to crack me up.

For me, nobody is perfect, there are tend to be some imperfection within everybody...

But, with that imperfection, there are always strength to cover it up.

For me, I have many weakness.

1. A weak body
2. Lack of stamina
3. Stomach problems
4. Height?
5. A weak mind

These are just a few, but what are my strengths?

What strengths do I posses, to cover up my weakness?

I have a few strengths that I know I posses (Based on my POV)

Strength...

Strengths are there when we have weakness.

Some people don't even know their strengths till someone tell them or they find out by themselves.

For my case, I had both, I found out by myself and I had close friends who share this with me on what strengths i have.

1. Good listener
2. Good adviser
3. Nice to be around with
4. Funny
5. A friend/bro who will be there when they need it.

These are some of my few strengths that I know I posses.

One thing about me, I know I'm weak but, it doesn't stop me to have fun.

I like to see smiles on people face.

That's just me

One example, during my working time with BBW,

I always try to entertain my colleagues with jokes, facial expression and try to make them enjoy working.

Why I do it?

Simple.

Seeing them laugh, smile and being happy, makes me happy.

And that;s my strength, by making people happy.

I maybe a "Yes" man.

But, does this overcome my weakness?

Yes, it does.

With a tired mind, just by seeing them smile, laugh and being happy, it motivates me.

That's how one strength overcome one weakness.

But, is that how I'm gonna continue with my life?

Being weak?

To tell you the truth, I ha been thinking alot, on how to improve myself, reduce my weaknesses.

But, I tend to lose motivation quickly.

In the end, I had more weakness than strength I posses.

However, one girl.

Came into my life.

Even though we are not together.

But, it was her who brings me determination and hope.

It was her who motivates me to do things that I couldn't possibly do.

Thanks to her, I had motivation to do what I need to do.

Lets nickname her J.

J, was like a guardian angel who gives me advice, hope, inspiration and motivation.

Probably, if I didn't meet her, I won't be doing this.

Reducing my weakness.

J makes me happy.

J makes me laugh like a crazy fella.

J makes me feel comfortable when I chat with her.

Now, I had made a promise.

That I want her to be happy as well.

Since she make me happy.

And I did,

I promised J, that I will be there for her when she needed it as how much I needed her.

Promised J to make her happy everyday.

And that's a promise I won't break.

Well, I think that's it for tonight.

Signing out.

I will wait, no matter what.
Till when you are Ready, J.

Let The Lens Do The Talking
Seeing Through The Lens
- Lemon

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened