My Music

Friday, May 23, 2014

Photography - Part 1

Photography...

Is the art,science and practice of creating durable images by recording light or other electromagnetic radiation

Chemically by means of light-sensitive material such as photographic film

Or

Electronically by means of an image sensor

Now, that is what photography meant on the internet

But I can't disagree it since its...Well the internet

But.. 

For me, it has a different meaning...

Different understanding...

Lets start with a question where friends and other people ask me alot these days...

"Why did you take photos?"

Its simple, the answer is 


I take photos to capture moments where we will forget in the future.

With pictures,we can view all our precious moments.Special moments.Unforgetable moments. With them, 


we will remember it for the rest of our lives.

And I ask them this in return to their question


"Why Not?"

I had my first camera when i was in Secondary 2

And thats when i started to learn on how to take pictures

It was a digital camera

A digital camera with many wonderful memories






















These were a few shots that i had taken from my digital camera

This digital camera really recorded or taken many sweet memories

And sad memories as well

But what appeal me the most when i started using that camera

Was the sky

Why?

The Sky has no limits...

The Sky is a wonderful thing to see when it has unique clouds

The sky is my horizon

Where i can be at peace,

At ease

The Sky shows freedom











"We would never know how high we are,
Till we are called to rise,
And then we are true to plan,
Our statures touch the sky."

But...

I was never good at taking photos during that time

Cause i was just playing around with it.

Didn't know the right way to take or how to take photos

As last time we learned, "Aim & Shoot"

That was the phrase that we are learned and really implement it

"Aim & Shoot"

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened