My Music

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Jealousy...

Jealousy...

 is an emotion, and the word typically refers to the negative thoughts and feelings of insecurity, fear, and anxiety over an anticipated loss of something of great personal value, particularly in reference to a human connection. Jealousy often consists of a combination of emotions such as anger, resentment, inadequacy, helplessness and disgust. In its original meaning, jealousy is distinct from envy, though the two terms have popularly become synonymous in the English language, with jealousy now also taking on the definition originally used for envy alone.

But for me...

Its different... a little

I call it something that i can't control it

Something that makes me feel abit at unease

I tend to be jealous at many things

Tend to be jealous at my friends

I call it a symptom

A symptom where it take over control of me

Where i tend to feel down.

Where i tend to think alot

Why?

I can't explain it

It's hard to explain how i feel that time

My heart feels like it wanna erupt

My mind feels like it wanna explode

It is our nature

Some say it can be nurture

But all i know

I can control it sometimes

I try to think positive

Try to be on a good side

But all i know

I care for her

And i think that's why i feel jealous

My feelings for her will never fade

It will grow stronger

And that's why i still will be by her side.

When she needs it...

I will be there.




No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened