My Music

Friday, May 23, 2014

I...M...I...S...S...U

I went to Penang for a 3 days 2 night trip with my two best brothers

Simon and Wayne

It was initially a trip for me and Simon

But, we ask Wayne to join us...

NO regrets...We enjoyed

3 of us have plans or ideas what they want to do when they reach Penang

Wayne, wanted to try the food there since its known famously for its food

Simon, wanted to take some nice photos of Penang. Mostly the street art wall paintings

As for me, I had a special plan or idea.

It was meant for a girl whom I like.

The idea i had was to snap random photos that spell out a certain words or phrase

And i've chosen I.MISS.U

Within the 3 days period

Searching high and low for words that caught my attention

Atlas, i found them







These were pictures taken to express alphabets

I did this

Just to show her that i miss her

It took me 3 days just to get these pictures

I hope she likes it

And understand how i feel

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened