My Music

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Waiting

Waiting

What am i waiting?

A thing? An event?

No,i'm waiting for a person

A person who i truly cares and truly like about.

Shes the person why i manage to do the impossible

To do things that i've never thought of doing so

Yes, i'm waiting for her

For her where i can call her mine

Who i will cherish

Who i will love

Who i will take care of her

Who i will be there for her

And yes again, i'm waiting for her

Doesn't matter how long it will take

I will and i can wait

Shes special to me in every way, even though she doesn't think so

But for me, yes she is

She has this smile that i couldn't really forget

It was her smile that caught my attention

Her smile was her best attribute

And thats why i like her

Her personality, makes her much more attractive

Shes a decent girl, sweet and fun to be with

Shes a good person with a kind heart and soul

And thats what makes me like her soo much

And that's why,

I will wait till that day come


- Signing off, Lemon

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened