My Music

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Went To Pavalion.....

Only upload pics and type a few words.....Today went to Pavilion with Kev,Sheena,Vivian and Evonne.....First,we reach at Times Square,thne we went to Sg.Wang for 'BRANCH'....and then....you guess it.....'SHOPPING'......But,before shopping,we went to take pics that is called "Neopics" at Sg.Wang....I kinda feel gay but it aws fun though....I actually enjoy it...Don't know why....Later,we went on our separate ways...Sheena and Evonne went shopping while Vivian join me and Kev cause she don't like to follow them cause she will feel tired....xD......Soo,we walk around Sg.Wang...Later,we went to Pavalion....It was HUGE...And it have stair look like it was from Rome but smaller though....Soon,we went to J.Co to buy donuts...
Sheena Pencilbox Now Is A Makeup Bag
Time Square
Kev Big Mac And My Fish-O-Fillet
What Happen When You Cross Vivian's Nuggets And Sheena's Porridge?
You Will Get Evonne.....xD
Lesbian....
At Somewhere...
BLUR!!!!
I Kinda Fell GAY
Sheena,Evonne And Vivian

Oh ya,at Sg.Wang they had a Gundam Seed Exhibition.....Take Some Few Pics
The Newest Gundam Seed
Getting Married
Strike Freedom
New Gundam

COOL!!!
Haha
OMG!!!!

And They Had Some Perfomance....I think its from NTV7

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened