My Music

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Pics Only...

Yo,back for a while...Still got FINALS....Well,im just gonna post some pics only....Ohh..i think i type a few stuff la...it was the day before Adam sister birthday...My parents and i went to Jusco to buy her a present...We went to Living Cabin,Jusco=.=', and some other shops....Well,as my mom went to search the gift,i went to buy a belt...You guys wonder why im going to buy a belt?This is not an ordinary belt,its TWISTABLE!!!Serious,im not joking...You don't believe me,you come and see me at school,i will show you...I went ot buy it at CREATIVE and it only cost RM26....Its a good offer though...

Nothing To Say...=.="
Showing Off His Muscle...xD
Cute...Actually Want To Buy For Someone...But...Err...
Garfield With His Teddy Bear...Gloria,Don't Even Think Of Steallin His Bear...
I Think Its Say "PIG BOONG"
Sheena,See,Its Spongebob...xD

The Twistable BeltBum Equipment...
See,It TWIST...The Present..Huge Like Crap

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened