My Music

Monday, October 29, 2007

2 Tag.....

I got tagged by Jia Liang and Sheena...Jia Liang,yours goes 1st,

Rules:
1. The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.
5. Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT

Point 1
Must believe me
P.2
Must LOVE me no matter what
P.3
Fun or boring,i can make it up...Soo no worries girls....
P.4
Trust me
P.4
Someone who doesn't boses me around.....
P.5
Ohh ya,can be trusted tooo
P.6
Understand me
P.7
Accompany me when im feeling sad,lonely...You name it....
P.8
Lastly......I definitely enjoy being with me no matter what....

Now is for Sheena turn
8 Points about my perfect partner:

P.1
Must be good in studies....Although im stupid.....haiz...
P.2
Funny...Well,not as as funny like me la...I like to make girls laugh
P.3
Sweet
P.4
Not bossy
P.5
Kind
P.6
Caring
P.7
Enjoy being with me
P.8
Lastly,LOVE me no matter what

As for Jia Liang tagged,i tag
1.Sheena
2.Evonne
3.Mei Yean
4.Jamie


As for Sheena tagged,i tag
1.Evonne
2.Jia Liang
3.Jamie
4.Mei Yean

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened