My Music

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick Or Treat....






/holidays/Halloween/bloodhallo2.png

Myspace Editors
This image is from belladonnasdarkgraphics.com


Wow!!!I can't believe it.....It was my first time that i had a Holloween Party...Actually it ain't a party it was err...you know,we walk house to house.....Well,i dress up like a 'DEAD CAMERAMAN',Sheena dress up as a 'COW GIRL'....haha....Well,it was 7.35p.m,and the kids were suppose to be at Aunt Lorene house...But,in the end,they were in front of my house....There were like around 40 or more...But,my dad recieve an e-mail and it say only 30 children...The kids started collecting from my house 1st,then all the way to other houses...The last house was Aunt Shirley....Damn!!!Im lazy to type...I think i just upload the photos and you will understand....
Don't Ask Me
I Was Force Too
Kids In Front Of My House


I Grant You 3 Wishes...Wait...You Ain't Genie
The Witches...
Mom Giving Out Candy
Ethen The Rapper
Sheena,The Cowgirl And Su Zen,The Fairy That Got Out From Jail
Ethen On A 'BIKE"

At Aunt Shirley....
Sheena Is Crying
Me As The Dead Cameraman
XD...



This What I Get....

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened