My Music

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Blood Test And Blog Rating...

It was on Monday,and i have no test on that day,soo,my parents took me to the clinic to check my blood see i have enough anti-bodies...I thought i would be a simple task though...but in the end,i have to fill up to long large bottles with MY BLOOD!!!Well,injection was no problem.Cause the needle were small and not that painful...But,this was abit pain though...The needle was like 10cm long and 1.5mm wide at the tip...As they inject me,i was staring at the needle cause they say,when u stare at the needle,you wont feel any pain.But this was different...
My Blood
The Place Where They Inject Me
Blood
My Dad
My Mom


As i stare at the needle,i see red liqiud flowing out from the needle to the bottles and it was MY BLOOD!!!!Bloody hell!!!How much blood do they want?!My parents also did the same thing but thet have something extra..I don't know what it call.But i just know that they were checking see that do they have a cancer cell in their body....

I went to Sheena house on the next day,Sheena was showing us some funny vidoes from youtube....Then she show us the rating of our blog...Soo,mine was
It say that i have this rating cause i have these words;
  • crap (2x)
  • hell (1x)
As for Evoone,she was;
She have these words;
  • pain (7x)
  • breast (2x)
  • hell (1x)

And As For Sheena;
Lol....
Cause She Have These Words;

  • pissed (4x)
  • hell (3x)
  • sexy (2x)
  • corpse (1x)
Actually,they miss out one word...Oh well...thats all for today...ahahaha

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened