My Music

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Report Card Day...

I Sense Something Bad Will Happen!!!

Today my parents have to come to take my report card...I fail 4 subjects and i got 23rd in my class out of 34...Since i was in primary1,my results are like HELL!!!My parents always scold me for my playful sikap...Well,that i have to agree...But this time was a little STRANGE.I did not get any scolding...I feel funny that my parents did not scold me...But,i know that they all want me to pass my SPM...Well,before the parents can take the report card,we had to clean the ENTIRE school!!!


Doing Some Cleaning

Well,today Sheena cry.But,i cant tell you guys...She say she BLAME her parents.The most she hate is her MOM!!!Well Sheena,don't worry too much.We are here to support you no matter what.We are your friends.You need someone to talk to,you can find me.(If You Want To)or Evonne also can....Soo,don't push yourself too much

My Mom
My PRS And Interact Badge





P.s:Need Counseling,Come Find Me...I Will Try My Best To Help

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened