My Music

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A Funny Drama And A Tiring Day

Wahahahaha!!!Why am i laughing?Well,i tell you why...Today,we had a drama today for the Minggu Kerjaya.The drama its about a guy name Andy Lau(Zhenyu),who works in a modelling agency...He is not popular than all his friends.His boss even threaten him.If this still happen,he will be fired.So,he went to a doctor name Dr Phua Chu Chang(Me)for a makeover.The drama script goes like this:


(Andy sitting outside with some patient)

Nurse: (Open the door) Mr.Andy, the doctor will see you now

Andy: (Door shut) Dr…I need your help!!!

Doc: How can I help you?

Andy: Dr, I got a big problem…

Doc: Relax and talk slowly

Andy: I wan to be muscular, attractive, handsome and tall

Doc: Ahh… Why ahh???

Andy: Dr, I have always been teased and laughed at by others for my ugly appearance

Doc: Oh, I understand how you feel. Don’t worry! As others say, I Dr.Phua Chu Chang,

best in KL and Selangor. Some say Kajang. I always help wan. I doctor ma

Andy: Thanks Doc.

Doc: Ok, let me show you the medicine. This will make you taller, handsome

Andy: (Interrupt) Wait Doc, I don’t mind what you use even if the fees are

expnsive. As long it works and is fast

Doc: Ok… In that case, lets do it now

Andy: Really???

Doc: Ahya…I Dr.Phua Chu Chang best in KL and Selangor. Some say Kajang. Me

Always works fast one. Nurse, bring in the syringe model XR 1000

Nurse: (Nurse come in) Right away doctor.

Andy: XR what?!?! (Look behind)…Why… soo BIG one?!?!

Doc: First, I need to check your heartbeat

Doc: (Heatbeat) Why soo FAST one!

Andy: Panic mah!!! Why the syringe soo BIG one!!Dr, you don’t play play ar!!!

Doc: Ah!!! Don’t worry lah… I Dr.Phua Chu Chang, best in KL and Selangor. Some say

Kajang never play play with this dangerous equipment. Trust me

Andy: Oh.. I trust you doc.. But whats inside?

Doc: Aiyoh!!! This is my special 4-in-1 formulae. You say you want to be handsome,

Tall, attractive and handsome wan… So, I put all in one lo

Andy: Ok… But, does it hurt?

Doc: Aiyah!!! Don’t worry. Im Dr.Phua Chu Chang, best in KL and Selangor. Some say

Kajang. It will not hurt. I will finish this before you can name the new principal of

SMKBBSL

Andy: (Inject) AHHHHHHHH!!!

Doc: (Andy fainted) Done, you may proceed to the counter to pay…Err, Andy…

Andy…Wake up….

Andy: (wake up)Huh??? Finish already ar?

Doc: Ya…This medicine will work in one week time… Soo, please come back in one

,week time. Nurse, please take this gentleman out

Nurse: This way sir

(One week later)

Nurse: You cannot come in miss!!!

Nurse: Miss, please, please be patient

Doc: Aiyoh!!! Why soo noisy wan!? Nurse, let her in..

Andy: Doc, look what you have done to me!!!!

Doc:Huh?? Do I know you?? And what did I do to you? I don’t even know you also??

Andy: It’s me, Andy…WAS. Your soo call 4-in-1 formulae turn me into this

Doc: Huh?? Really ar? But, you look soo pretty mah!!!

Andy: Pretty your head!!! I will sue you!!! You talk to my lawyer!!!

Doc:Don’t sue me la..I’m just doing business mah…I have to support my wife and 3 kids

Andy: I don’t care…Hmph!!! Soo long!!!

Doc:Miss Andy...Mr Andy...Andyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

It was a BIG success.Cause everyone was laughing and clapping.I bet they will not forget about what happen today.Oh ya,before we act,Eugene Teow,ask us to do the Phua Chu Kang song.But,in the end,Zhenyu only came on the stage and do it.He suppose to kick the ball softly but he kick it until it nearly hit TWO teachers...Its like KILLING TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE,but this is like HITTING TWO TEACHERS WITH ONE BALL.After the drama,we had a exhibition about hmm...i forgot what was it...xD...Oh ya,it was exhibition about colleges and universities.Thers one college and unversity that i was impress.As for college,it was the Dasein Academy Of Art.Man,their drawings were AMAZING!!!.They even show you the 1st day drawings when you enter the academy than they will show you the next 4 months drawings.It look sooo REAL!!!Next,it was the Notthingham Unversity.It was my DREAM university.During the exhibition,i notice that i miss out alot of my studies...I even miss out my Science experiment.I never miss any experiment before...Well,Thursday i will be VERY VERY busy!!!Soo thats all for today...c ya

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened