My Music

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Answer These Question...

Answer These Question...
1) How do you catch a Squirrel?
2) What do Santa Clause get Everytime he goes into a chimney? (Related to Chemistry)
3) How can you split an apple to 3 people ?

Please Leave Your Answer At The C-Box

Another Questions...
4) Two men are in a desert. They both have packs on. One of the guys is dead. The guy who is alive has his pack open, the guy who is dead has his pack closed. What is in the pack?

5) What is it that is deaf, dumb and blind and always tells the truth?

6) A man was outside taking a walk when it began to rain. He did not have an umbrella and he wasn't wearing a hat. His clothes were soaked, yet not a single hair on his head got wet. How could this happen?

Answer This Riddle...

"Oh long I have gone"
"In the shadows"
"My eyes can see what others can't"
"You will all bow to me"
"You will serve me"
"I can snatch almost anything away from you with ease"
"I'm like a flash"
"I can leap from building to building"
"You can never catch me"
"NEVER!"
"I can fit in anywhere where your hand can't reach"
"I can smell your presence"
"You cannot hide from me"
"Guess me, and you got me!"
"If u can guess me, that means I've fallen into your hands!"
"However, that is as if you can guess me"
"Ha! Ha! Ha!"

Who am i referring to?

Haha...Well Thats All I Have...Wish You Guys Luck...xD...HEHE

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened