My Music

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

It's been a long time...Really...

It's been a long time since i updated my old and very first blog... I can still remember the time where i create my first ever blog just to gain popularity. But, i guess i've fail that long time ago. Another reason why i created this blog is just to scream out whatever i felt like saying..but, now thinking over it, should i continue? or just leave it and never ever come back here again?

this blog brings back memories that i couldnt even remember.. all my past, memories, happy ones, sad ones... all in here...

but now, i feel like updating it with this....

my life for the past few years has been many ups and downs...i felt in love again, and felt out of love after that.

but, my life didnt end there, apparently i met someone... and that someone had caught my attention.

After my recent breakup, i felt lost with life... whats the reason im here for? what i was suppose to do?
random question came into my mind, just randomly.

wandering around without any guidance, without goals...

so, i started to work for Big Bad Wolf (BBW), where i had work for them for nearly 5 years. it was great to see familiar faces and new faces, and it was great to be back at BBW where my life actually started.

While working, i met this girl, who was also working for BBW, but sadly she was working night shift while i was working on morning shift.

This girl i met caught my attention. I wonder why?

Cause she was sweet, cute, pretty and friendly... And funny as well

So, i tried to get close to her, but to my surprise, she had a bf...

I found out after when i took her out for a movie... and her close friend, who apparently in the same course with me, told me she had a bf

As i heard the news, i tried to back out as i dont want to be,well you know.

But, it was hard as i really like this girl.

so, i chatted with her for a few weeks as first.

to my surprise, we had alot in common... whatever she likes, i like it too, her favourite food, same with me

after that, we continue chatting till we share our darkest deepest secrets like we were very close friends

as she told me her problems with her,well...
as a good guy, i was forcing myself to be very neutral in giving advice as i dont want them to break.

as days,weeks pass by, till 5 months later,

where i found out, it was not a crush anymore, it was love.

to be honest, i really do like this girl,

this girl somehow deserve better, to me that was my opinion

when she was around me, my tummy had butterflies, but i feel happy and calm...

every time i see her smile, i smile back. her smile motivates me, it encourages me to do better in life

like how she encourage me to join a DJ audition for Bernama 24

another 1 was how she motivate me to join events, ended up becoming the official photographer for an event

this girl has brought hope and light into my life. but sadly...

when i heard she broke up, i actually wanted to charge in but, i thought to myself, she deserve time to be alone as to calm herself

i did the unexpected after a few days,

i took her our for some desserts, we enjoyed, so i thought, maybe i should take her to my park and maybe, ask

so, i did...

but it was too soon she said

and i told her "i understand, and i will wait till your are ready"

that wasnt the only time i did the unexpected actions.

anyway, i should stop here.

just wanna come back here and share whats on my mind...

but i hope, she know how i feel...thats all...

I will wait no matter what...Till When You Are Ready...

Let The Lens Do The Talking
Seeing Through The Lens
- Lemon

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened