My Music

Friday, September 19, 2008

Tagged!!!

Im doing this one tag that jia liang ask me to do since last year...hahahaha..

Seven things to be done before my death

- Finish my studies
- Find a nice girl and settle down
- Be a successful guy,dad,husband and my career
- Don't stop playing FOOTBALL(HIDUP BOLA!!!)
- Go around the world
- Be a millionaire
- Love my gf-to-wife

Seven things I will not do even if I die

- Kill someone
- Brainwash someone
- Use others for my own sake
- Strip naked
- Blackmailing
- Be untrustworthy to my gf or my wife
- Rob

Seven things I will do when I'm away from public

- Sing
- Make a fool outta myself for fun
- Being a kid again
- Jam my guitar
- Think of my gf
- Sleep
- Play football

Seven favorite quotes / sentences / expression

- Swt
- Dang
- Ic
- Err
- OMG
- Lol
- What The Hell

Seven songs

- It's Not Over by Secondhand Serenade
- Wei Yi by Wang Lee Hom
- Practice Makes Perfect by Cute Is What We Aim For
- U-GO-GIRL by Lee Hyori
- Wait for You by Elliot Yamin
- Happy Ending by Mika
- Nine In The Afternoon by Panic At The Disco!

Seven things I'll make you wish you didn't do if you did

- Hurt my friends
- Hurt my beloved ones
- Betray my trust
- Bully me
- Irritate me
- Hurt anyone in front of me
- Being snobby in front of me
(Sorry Jia Liang,Have To Copy Yours)Same anyway
Seven people to tag
Lee Ping
Jamie
Sheena
Evonne
Steven Tham
My Sis
Anyone Who Read This

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened