My Music

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Got TAGGED once I return !!!

Dang!!!Tagged again!!!I HATE IT!!!But it's kinda fun though unless it's A SHORT ONE(Givin clues)!!!Anyway,THANKS KEV FOR TAGGING ME!!!!=.=

Here goes,

  1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
  2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
  3. You must write the song name down, no matter how silly it sounds.
  4. Put any comment in brackets after the song name.
  5. Put this on your blog.

  1. If someone says, “Is this ok?”

Jump To The Rhythm-Jordin Pruitt (Jump into conclusions)

  1. How would you describe yourself?

Unwell- Mathbox 20 (Dang i'm sick until can rape a cow)

  1. What do you like in a guy/ girl?

Final Memory- Tamaki Nami (I like when their memory got brainwash)

  1. How do you feel today?

Genie In A Bottle- Christina Aguilera (BAD CAUSE SHE ONLY GRANT ME 3 WISHES!!!)

  1. What is your life’s purpose?

Funny Happy Birthday Song- Adam Sandler (Singing a stupid song for a special kid)

  1. What is your motto?

The River- Good Charlotte (Drown To Death)

  1. What do your friends think of you?

End- Secondhand Serenade (End Of Their Patience On Me)

  1. What do you think of your parents?

Fang Kai Ni De Xin- Wang Lee Hom (Dump you for something not IMPORTANT)

  1. What do you think about very often?

Two Worlds- Phil Collins (Thinking of My World And My GF's World)

  1. What is 2+2?

Numb- Linkin Park (Feeling numb after hearing that question again)

  1. What do you think of your best friend?

Wild Wild West- Will Smith (I think they are from the EXTREME WEST)

  1. What do you think about the person you like?

Colors Of The Wind- Vanessa Hudgens (She's preeeety like the colors of the wind)

  1. What is your life?

Work This Out- High School Musical (I'm trying to work my life out from getting into trouble)

  1. What do you want to be when you grow up?

Black And White- Micheal Jackson (Black?White?Cool~~Im gonna be a MAFIA)

  1. What do you think of when you see the person you like?

Julia- Wang Lee Hom (I think shes PREEETY AND SWEET like my friend Julia)

  1. What will you dance too at your wedding?

Low- Flo Rida (NOOOO!!!Why have to be a hip hop song!!!!)

  1. What will they play at your funeral?

Bu Yao Hai Pa- Wang Lee Hom (Don't worry,he'll be back,then you can kill your husband back for back stabbing you)

  1. What is your hobby/ interest?

Wish- Sowelu (I like to wish alot...Wishes like when cow's can fly or the sky turn green)

  1. What is your biggest fear?

Son Of Man- Phil Collins (Dang~~~I want to remain young like around 20++ instead growing old)

  1. What is your biggest secret?

For You I Will- Teddy Geiger (I don't everything secretly for my gal~)

  1. What do you think of your friends?

Home- Westlife (They make me feel at home when i go to their house)

  1. What will you post this as?

Destiny- Chiyo (It's destined for other to be tagged by this or read it)

  1. What song would you play during your first time having sex?

Wake Me Up When September Ends- Greenday (Whoa!!!Sex till September ends,dang~~im SICK)

People To Tagged,hmm
1. Steven
2. Lee Ping
3. Jamie
4. Jin Rui
5. BACK TO KEV!!!
7. Jit Lun
8. Evonne
9. Sheena

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened