My Music

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Poems...



You Live in My Heart....

You live in my heart,
i won't break it apart,
even if it makes me to cry,
i will love you till i die.

Blood doesn't flow in my vein,
ur thought flows in it as a pain,
I may not be the one for you,
i would have still loved you-
even if i knew....

My love is not written on sand,
for the waters to wash away,
it is written in my heart to stand,
all the difficulty that comes its way.

You still live in my eyes,
even after seeing all the goodbyes,
You can go to any place you desire,
the dream of being together will-
always burn like a fire....

I still smile looking into the life of yesterday,
to wipe away the tears that you bring everyday,
Nights seems to be getting longer and longer,
with thoughts of u getting stronger and stronger.

My love may not be one happy chapter,
like the saying "they lived happily ever after",
By loving,i have lost everything to you,
what i still possess is just the memories-
of once being with you....


My Greatest Fear

This fear I feel deep inside
follows me around, never far from my side

Can you promise it will always be
us forever ... for eternity ?

No amount of love can erase
the fear that another, could take my place

Painfully arguments are hard to swallow
will colored rainbows always follow ?

As we age and grow old
could our love die, turning cold ?

I know you would give me the stars above
yet can you promise me eternal love ?

My greatest fear will always be
that someday... you will stop loving me


Dreams

Dreaming about you and me,
waking up and knowing itll never be.
You are always in my dreams,
I dont know why, or what it means.
My dreams are filled with thoughts of you,
Us together, someday two.

2 comments:

Pinky Quek said...

T-T...
so romantic..
i want to cry liao~
you such a great guy..
i think ur gf wil have happiness...
^-^..
hope you two couples forever~

Lemon said...

thnx pinky

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened