My Music

Friday, November 23, 2007

Seafood And Something New In The House...

Err...Long time didn't update me blog...hehe....too busy....Well,after my cousin wedding,my aunt invite us for dinner at a err.....forgot the restaurant name....hehe....It was all seafood though...*slurp*...When we reach there,it was like jam like crap....and when we arrive to the front of the restaurant to park but it was full....Soo,we have to park quite far from the restaurant...
Tau Fu
Err...You Guys Try To Guess La...
Vegetables...(=.=)
Pork...
Comes With Buns
Err...Can't Remember...
Lastly...FISH!!!

Yesterday went to Mid Valley with Wayne....Went to watch BeoWulf...Not bad....It was interesting...Its a MUST WATCH MOVIE!!!!After that,went to buy my GUITAR!!!WOOHOO!!!I can't believe my parents really buy me a guitar....
My Black Guitar
M-A-R-T-I-N-E-Z!!!
Me Blue Pick

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened