My Music

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Hehe....

WAHAHAHAHA

Its been 13 days after my birthday....Actually,on the 6th or 5th of November me,Sheena,Evonne,Vivian,Eve,Gloria,Kev,Wayne,Sifu,Simon and Beng Seng went to Mid V to celebrate me and Wayne birthday...We celebrate it early....
The Girls

We went to watch Stardust...It was touching though...During the show,me and Kev heard Evonne was crying...Soo,after the show,we ask Evonne....

Kev;Evonne,i heard you cry....
Evonne;Where got?!?!?!
Me;Got la...I heard it also
Evonne;Nolah!!!
Me And Kev;Got la....
Evonne;NOLAH!!!

At Sushi King

The Boys...(HALF OF IT)
Soo,that all for today....hehe


P.s Nah....update already....Keep asking me update this one...(=.=)

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened