My Music

Friday, November 16, 2007

Abu's Family,Allergy And Lee Hom...

Ahhhh.....It's been sooo long since i last updated my blog...Ohh ya...i just got a box that is soo cool...its like a strory book,nut on a box instead....Here goes
The Life Of Abu's Family...
Abu And His Family Were Living In A Village In No Where.......One Day,Abu and his family went hunting...In the end,they got a large juicy tail from a monster called Cyclopssauraus....
But,when they got the tail,instead they chase the beast,the beast chase them

But,in the end they made it to the village safe and sound...Soo,they enjoy a feast.....

And Thats The Story Of Abu's Family...


THE END....

It was after dinner,we were back from one of my aunty house.When i reach my room,my body starts to itch....I quickly ran to my toilet mirror and quickly undress myself.OMG!!!My back was FREAKING RED!!!Not only my back,my ARMS and LEG also....Then i quickly ran down the stairs and ask my dad to check what is it...He say im allergic too something...But,i know that im only allergic to panecellin(Don't Know How To Spell It)But,the next day,it was ok...

The Red Mark
Later,i was chatting with my sis online that night..And she told me that Wang Lee Hom went to Singapore and he had a autography session...And guess what,my sis got his signature.....(=.=)




1 comment:

Chocolate Indulgence said...

hihi.. nice to meet u..
i got leehom's signature aso when he came 2 sgwang last friday for a autography session..
hehe.. r u a leehom fans??
check out my blog at
http://babypoohen.blogspot.com/

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened